Thursday, December 26, 2013

Birthday Peace

December 26th. My birthday. The day my existence is acknowledged. The WORST day in my life besides Christmas. Great. I feel like every year that one day should revolve around them. I am nice to people on their birthday because they deserve to feel good. I feel that important people in your life should be recognized for what they do and who they are. My birthday? I wake up to a great "Happy birthday Ms. Pissy." Wow. That's what every person wants to hear first thing on their birthday. The.  One thing I asked for was quiet--just to get to sleep in and have a little time to myself... but instead I wake up to that great saying and people trying to force store-bought presents down my throat. What ever happened to quiet and a little bit of time to yourself? How do people live like this? I need to buy a remote island.

No comments:

Post a Comment