Saturday, December 7, 2013

Imagination

It hasn't been until now that I realize what I believe in. Many people believe in religion, have faith, follow their instincts or heart. I believe in imagination. Imagination is what propels me forward when I think I'm done. It's what keeps me going when I want to give up. It's my savior from all the stupidity I find myself putting up with. I love imagination. My imagination is where I want to live. It's what I want to follow, it's how I'm going to choose to write my life. I need it more than anything, because without imagination I would be nowhere. I can't say I don't listen to instinct or other beliefs in my life; but more than anything, I believe in imagination. Without imagination, the world would go nowhere. So I am going farther than I ever thought I would be. I am going to live, and doing with the love of my life; Imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment